Labels

June 19, 2011

Sunday Letters


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Wonderful church meetings today. I enjoyed every minute of every meeting at church today. The Relief Society lesson was wonderful we talked about Eternal families and the principles that make up Eternal families. The teacher did a beautiful job applying the doctrine to our lives even though we aren't married. Sunday School was great we discussed the parable of the 10 virgins and the parable of the talents both found in Matthew 25. I was reminded that I need to work harder on preparing to meet the Savior. When He comes again I want to be ready and worthy to meet Him. In Sacrament meeting we had a wonderful high councilman who told us his own conversion story. It is amazing when I hear people discuss that they sought after truth when they we in their teenage years and even with strong family objections they join the church. Our bishop also talked and gave a wonderful talk on fathers. #2 - Dinner at Tricia's. As always it was delightful to spend time enjoying dinner with a loving family even if they aren't exactly my family it's still so great. #3- My dad, who is a wonderful man and I'm so glad to have him as my father. He has shared his testimony with me and it has helped me to be better. He has some funny quirks but I have probably inherited some of those so I better not tease him about them. He works hard and taught me how to work which is something I'll always be thankful for. #4 - The blessing of writing to a missionary. It has been a blessing to write to Marianna. I love telling her my thoughts about life and bearing my testimony to her. This week I even included some of my favorite pictures from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment