Labels

June 6, 2011

Slideshow and Dinner


Today I'm thankful for: #1- A Monday to get things finished. I started the day with a good little work out followed by wonderful scripture study. Then Kendall came over for the afternoon to help me with some grading. What a great friend! #2- One finished project. While Kendall worked on the grading I actually finished putting together the school slideshow. I'm so glad to have it finished- on to the next project on my list.  I finished the day previewing the slideshow while I enjoyed my dinner. 3- Home evening and chats on the phone. I also had time to fit in home evening which was ultimate frisbee  -I can enjoy this but didn't get too much into tonight. I also visited with my good friend Alisha for a while on the phone. It's always so fun catch up with good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment