Labels

June 29, 2011

Names and Nieces


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The HUGE basket of goodies from Kneader's that the PTA provided all the teachers with. It made me happy and I feel so appreciated by those whom I have the pleasure of teaching their children. #2 - I talked to Jonathan on my way home from work and he invited me over to Annie's parents to see Lilly before they head to Idaho tomorrow. Lilly didn't know I was coming and was very excited to see me. I tell you what nothing makes you feel more loved than a small voice excitedly yelling your name. We ate dinner and then Lilly and I enjoyed playing with Legos. We mostly built towers but also spelled our names. And I just love that little Ivy too. Such a cutie! #4 - BYU football players at institute. The institute forum were a few of the players and it was nice to listen to these boys testify of Christ and talk about being more than just football players but disciples of Christ wherever they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment