Labels
June 9, 2011
At the Hospital
Today I'm thankful for: #1- The beautiful morning. I went for a run about 6:20 and it was wonderful outside. I thought, "I've got to get up earlier more often and enjoy a start of the day like this. It was great. #2- A day off to sit with a friend. Kerri had surgery today and I was more than happy to take her to the hospital and stay with her. It was a great way to spend my day -giving my time for someone else. I was also just happy it wasn't me laying in the hospital bed. I graded some student work and read my book. Feel better soon Kerri! And just let me know if you need me!! And doesn't she look amazing in this picture for just having surgery? #3 - Watermelon. I am addicted to watermelon. I can't get enough of it. I cut up another one today and it probably will only last a couple of days. I figure that it's a great thing to eat bowls and bowls of. Also, I was happy to head to bed early today. I was more tired than I thought and was happy I didn't have any other plans but sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I don't know about looking good, but I'm sure grateful for you spending the day with me! Probably would have cried all day without you there!
ReplyDelete