Labels
July 1, 2011
With My Best Friend
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Last day of school. I love the last day. I love just being done. I don't love having to have everything clean and everything crammed in the corner of my room. But I love leaving and knowing I have nothing to worry about for at least a week and a half. When my kids came in from field day and I said goodbye to them several of them wanted to give me a hug. My sweet student Cera gave me the tightest hug. She was also sobbing. I'm going to miss this little girl. I've loved having her in my class. When I checked out with my principal he said, "I saw Cera after school and she was falling apart. What did you do to her?" I replied with, "I didn't do anything to her she's just going to miss me." #2- getting everything packed. I finally got home and quickly got everything in my car. Gotta break in the new car with a big camping trip. #3- Safe and uneventful drive to Idaho. I'm so happy that I was wide awake and that I love my sweet new car. This was the first of many great driving adventures for us I'm sure. #4 Warm River with family. I was so happy to be home. Ashton is home but more than anything Warm River is home. Every summer isn't quite complete without listening to the river. Liz and I got our face washed and we took a picture of the end of our day and I was grateful to be home with my best friend. Liz was my first friend. She will always be my friend I love her dearly and love any chance we have to get together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment