Labels
October 6, 2011
BYU Soccer
Today I'm thankful for: #1- Cooler weather. I know I'm a bit weird but I love fall and love when the weather starts to turn cooler and there is a chill in the air.
#2- Fun with friends. Preston, Tricia, and I headed down to Provo to watch a women's soccer game. I don't totally get soccer but what I do get I enjoy. It was pretty cold and it had been raining so we did our best to stay dry and warm. Nothing like being bundled up in blue and white. BYU won in overtime which I enjoyed.
#3- French Fries. I know I shouldn't like french fries as much as I do but 9 times out of ten they always sound good to me. We pulled through Wendy's on our way home and I was happy with some french fries for dinner. It's a wonder I don't suffer from malnutrition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment