Labels
October 23, 2011
Nothing like family
Today I'm thankful for: #1- A brand new baby nephew. Rowan Ruffin Judd was born early this morning and we are so excited to add
#2- Church. I was glad to be able to go to church today. I am thankful for what I know is true because it is what will get me through loosing my dad. While sitting in Relief Society one of the quotes that was read was from Elder Nelson in Conference that said, "We live to die and we die to live again." I remember listening to that and think that so true and today it had an even greater meaning as I thought of my dad and how I will see him again and how after death we will all live again.
#3- Raegan. Raegan who I know I can call and she'll gladly do anything I need. I was a little stressed out and reaching a breaking point after church. I needed to call Raegan to go over my sub plans and tell her what she needed to copy for me. Preparing for a sub is hard but it's extra hard when you're not at work and can't make the copies you need. Good thing I have a sweet friend who'll do it for me. So Raegan willingly made copies of everything I needed and then she listened to all my frustrations.
#4- Family. Jonathan and his family finally arrived this evening and it was an immense sense of relief for me to not have to take care of my mom all by myself. Lilly was really excited to try on my new hat and these little gloves from when I was a little girl. So sweet. My grandpa and Aunt Lexie stopped by to visit as well and Aunt Shellie came for a little while too. Then Jonathan and his family and mom and I went up to my cousin's cabin. Mom sat and visited for a while and then went home. The rest of us spent the night and it was nice to be together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment