Labels

October 9, 2011

First Pumpkin Pie of the Season


Today I'm thankful for: #1- The sweet testimony our High Councilman's wife bore today. She gave a wonderful talk about saving souls. The Lord loves all His children and he needs us to help move his work, he needs us to reach out and rescue those who are drowning in the seas and waves of life.

#2- Pumpkin Pie. We had a wonderful dinner at Tricia's parents and ended it with pumpkin pie for dessert. With us well into the month of October it's time to eat lots of yummy pumpkin treats. I love sitting down and eating. Every family should enjoy dinner at least once a week around the table. Visiting and discussing what's most important as well as those things that aren't so important. There also so should be plenty of laughter. Really I think family dinners is what would fix lot of the world's problems.

#3- My roommates. I just love these two girls. Tonight when we got home we started to plan a birthday celebration for the three of us. We all have birthdays with in about a month of each other so we're planning something out of the ordinary to enjoy with one another. I can hardly wait. I'm so glad were not just roommates but also friends who make me so happy to be around. Really I just don't know what I'd do without them. Love you Kerri and Tricia!!

1 comment: