Labels

October 8, 2011

San Jose State


Today I'm thankful for: #1- A Saturday run. I love a good little run on a Saturday morning. It's the perfect way to start the weekend. 

#2- More football. Todays game was late a late one. It didn't start until 8:15. There have been seasons were we haven't had one night game but this season is full of them probably because we're not ranked and ESPN can put us anywhere on their stations so our games are opposite big games on other channels. I don't care because I like an evening game. I love to watch it under the lights. Today's game was a little cold but we stayed warm and watched our boys beat San Jose State 29-16. So much fun cheering with these two good friends. 

#3- Kerri. I'm so thankful for Kerri being my friend in so many aspects of life but today I'm especially grateful to have her to ride with to and from Provo. I don't know if I would have survived all the traffic and late nights without her. 


1 comment:

  1. Right back at ya, friend! Love those Cougs of ours! Worth all the late nights, traffic, and long days!

    ReplyDelete