Labels

October 22, 2011

A New Hat



Today I'm thankful for: #1- A little shopping. Mom and I met her Aunt Marg in Idaho Falls and went shopping to buy my mom a new dress to wear to the funeral. While we were in the dress store I found this hat and decided to go ahead and buy it for myself. I'm pretty excited about it. Mom bought a couple of new things.
#2 - Memories. I also went to Michael's to buy some picture frames. I've been working on gathering photos of my dad and putting them in frames to display at the funeral. I'm thankful for photos that will leave us with good memories until I see my dad again.
#3- Friends at work who are willing to do me a few favors so I don't have to worry about things. Today I texted Annette and she's going to take care of math for me. So nice to not have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment