Labels

October 30, 2011

Carving Pumpkins


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Sunday and being back at church. I love that every Sunday I have the chance to gather with wonderful people and to be renewed by feeling the sweet spirit. It gives me strength to get through another week. It brings back into focus what is really important and why it's important. 






#2 - Dinner at the Ellison's. What would I do without my Utah parents and Sunday dinner? I just love them and am so thankful they love me. Who knew deciding to live with Tricia would be such a wonderful decision. Since tomorrow is Halloween we carved pumpkins after dinner just look at these beauties Rick grew this year. The biggest pumpkins I've ever carved in my life. One of the reasons I'm not a big fan of carving pumpkins is cleaning out the insides. I'll do it but I don't like it. Before dinner Tricia cleaned all three of these babies out so I just had to carve. Again how lucky can you get??



#3- A visit with friends. Maurianne, Alisha, and Kara came to visit when we got home. They brought me a beautiful picture of the Salt Lake temple. I'm so lucky to have wonderful friends who love and support me and will give me the support I need in the weeks and months ahead. I'd do anything for these girls and I know they'd do the same for me. It was wonderful to visit with them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment