Labels

October 12, 2011

Roommate Night


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Parent Volunteers. I have some great parents who help out in my classroom. I had a couple of moms working on some of my "additional" projects. One of my moms said, "How'd you get put in charge of all this?" I said, "Oh, I don't know it just happened." What's great is they're more than willing to help with whatever will help make my life easier and they'll never know what that means to me.

#2-Soup. Kerri who made delicious taco soup for dinner and shared it with me. Thanks friend for feeding me a yummy dinner.

#3- Roommate Night. We decided the other week that we were going to start having roommate night every Wednesday. Tonight we decided our activity would be going to the movies to see The Help. It was great and very interesting. It really made me think about how it must have been like to live in the south in the 1960's. I think we've come a long way but have such a long way to go. We need to be more kind and loving to all and more grateful for what others do for us. The movie tonight was a good reminder of that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment