Labels

October 16, 2011

I'm a little pleased!


Today I'm thankful for: #1- Sunday. I love Sundays I love the day of rest. I love that I can forget about all the cleaning, the errands, and the work that complicates life every other day of the week. 

#2- The finished product. When we got home from church Kerri helped me dip the carmel apples in white chocolate and pour cinnamon and sugar on them. Quiet possibly the best thing I've ever tasted and they looked so pretty all wrapped up! I dipped enough to take a couple to dinner and some to give Lange and Raegan for October's birthday treat. I can't wait to give them to them. 

#3- Sunday Dinner. I'm thankful for the delicious dinner but mostly I'm thankful for Tricia sharing her family with us. Family is life's most precious gift. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was eating one of those apples right now. I think they were the best food I consumed all year!

    ReplyDelete