Today I'm thankful for: #1- Dinner with my dear friend. Raegan and I went and grabbed dinner at Costa Vida. We always have such a good time visiting I just don't know if I could love work as much as I do without her. I don't think it would be possible.
#2- The hair color station. Tonight was our school's fall festival. I signed Raegan and I up to work at the hair color station. It wasn't that big of a deal until I got home an realized my finger was numb from the cans getting so cold. I'm pretty sure I froze all the nerve endings. Not good. I won't be signing up for this ever again.
#3- More tutus. When I got home and ate dinner Tricia and I made her nieces some tutus for her to take with her when she goes and sees them tomorrow. I've got enough tool that I could make a dozen more tutus. I'm glad she would take a few to her little girlies. They sure are cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment