Labels

October 1, 2011

WAFFLES!!!


Today I'm thankful for: #1- The good word. I've been so excited for general conference. I LOVE it! I love to sit and listen take a few notes and am so excited to listen to them again over the next 6 months. 

#2- IKEA. Kerri and I went for a quick trip to IKEA so I could buy some photo shelves. I'm excited to put them up in my room. 

#3- Dessert first. Kerri and I also decided we needed a waffle before we ate dinner. This time I had Belgium chocolate and whipped cream on top of mine. It was absolutely delicious! Everything I wanted it to be. We also discovered that they have a frequent diner card that we can get a free one after so many visits. I don't know how often we'll be going but it'll be often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment