Labels
October 3, 2011
A Little Treat
Today I'm thankful for: #1- The two adorable 7th graders that stopped by to say hello to me. All of last year I kept saying how much I just loved my kids and it's true those kids were something special to me. I'm so happy to see them and it absolutely warms my heart when they stop in to see me. Last week Clark stopped by my classroom and Erin was in the hall with her mom and she always makes sure she gives me a big hello and tells me that she'd come back to my class if she could. Today Derik and Cera both showed up as the bell rang and I was saying goodbye to this years kids. I got the Jr. High report and was so happy to see them. It made my day! Love all those kids!
#2- Roommates and Friends who listen. I got a little frustrated today and I'm grateful for those who love me and let me complain to them. I should work harder at being much more positive.
#3- Home Evening. We had a great home evening tonight. One where I actually stayed for longer than 20 minutes. The Elder's Quorum President in my ward works for the church and is involved in producing videos about the apostles. It was quite interesting and I enjoyed listening to him talk about something that he is very passionate about. Everyone in the world should be that lucky - to love what they do even though it can be extremely challenging.
#4- A frozen treat. I finally got around to eating some of my left over frozen yogurt from the other night. What I love about Red Mango is it tastes just as good when you bring it home and eat it days later. I got pomegranate and key lime. Just heavenly! I'm glad that this Monday is ending and Tuesday will be a new a better day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment