Today I'm thankful for #1- Leaving early. I arranged with my principal to leave a little early so we didn't get stuck in traffic. I'm thankful that he'll allow me to go a bit early and make my time up over the week.
#2- Modern technology. This afternoon I video chatted with Lilly for her birthday. I love that I get to see her even though she's hundreds of miles away.
#3- This BYU fun. We love these games and I love watching it with these girls. It wasn't looking so great for us but then 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter they put in the back up quarterback and he turned the game around and we actually came back and won. I couldn't believe it and then the fans rushed the field which was ridiculous. I always think rushing the field is absurd especially against an opponent like Utah State. You would have thought we had won a national title. So funny.
#4- Recording live TV. When we got home we re-watched some of the exciting plays of the game. I'm so weird. I watch the live game and then go home and re-watch what I just saw live. The great thing is I enjoy the game a lot more when I know how it's going to end and I'm happy with a result.
No comments:
Post a Comment