Labels
April 12, 2011
2 a.m.
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Watching t.v. with Preston and Tricia. Tricia and I am loving watching The Biggest Looser with our DVR. No commercials and we get to fast forward all of the show that is filled with a bunch of drama. #2- Extra time. I've been worried about getting this book done for my grandpa for weeks now. Tonight I'm so thankful I didn't have anything pressing to do and I could sit for 5 hours and finish it. #3- That this book for my grandpa is finally finished. I'm so excited to give it to him. I hope he enjoys it as much as I've enjoyed making it. However tonight at 1:00 a.m. I was getting a little tired of looking at it and making sure everything was in the right spot. I had to get it uploaded so I could order it so it might get here by next week. I paid to have it 2 day shipped. I'm sure it'll get here! I went to bed a little before 2 with my computer uploading the book so I can order it in the morning. I decided I should have taken my picture much earlier because I don't take a great picture at 2 in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment