Labels
April 20, 2011
Socks
Today I'm thankful for: #1- that my class and Raegan's class are buddy classes. Today my kids decorated paper eggs and hide them for her kids to find and her kid's did the same for mine. They had a great time and what was wonderful was they got to give something to each other. I think they had more fun watching each other find the eggs they hid than the ones they found. Makes me happy! #2- being outside. Brett went for a run and I rollerbladed. It was lovely. I also decided that rollerblading isn't tough exercise but I enjoy it so I figure it's better than just sitting on the couch all night. I wore my stellar yellow knee high socks. These make me really happy. They were a gift from a student last year who wore funky socks every day. #3- Texts from Maurianne and Kara. Both of them randomly texted me to say they were thinking about me and asked how I was. Maurianne and I made plans to go to the temple tomorrow. Sometimes just knowing someone is thinking about you is just the right little thing that you need. I need to remember that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment