Labels

April 1, 2011

My Mom


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - taking my T.V. Dinner creations to work and having my boss question eating one. He was pretty sure I'd done something really funny to them. After Annette and I ate one he finally decided it'd be OK to try one. #2 - Our school debate meet. I don't love debate but I love what my students get excited about and they love debate so it makes me happy to see them enjoying it. I think a lot of them would have stayed another 2 hours and debated four more times. I was glad to be leaving at 6:15. #3 - My cute mom whom I love dearly. My parents were down tonight to go to my dad's mission reunion. He served his mission about 50 years ago. He's mission president was about 30 so he is still living and was there. What a neat experience for him to see his mission president and his wife after so many years. I had my mom take a picture with me for my picture a day. I always have such a good time visiting with my mom. I love her SO much!

No comments:

Post a Comment