Labels
April 17, 2011
Tricia's Mom
Today I'm thankful for: #1- the Internet that makes preparing a lesson so much easier than it used to be. I love to read my lessons online. It's easy to click on all the scripture links and type up an outline all at the same time. #2- the visit I had with President Ludlow today. It's his birthday today and it was nice to visit with him for a couple of minutes. He told me they are coming to Utah in a couple of weeks and I'm very excited to see them! #3- Tricia's mom who cooks delicious Sunday dinners and let's me come to dinner. As we were getting ready to leave I said, "Tricia, we need to take a picture with your mom in it for my picture of the day. I'm always saying that she is what I'm thankful for it's time I had a picture." So this is Tricia's mom Kris. She's pretty great and I'm so thankful for the "going home" feeling anytime I go to dinner at their home. #4- Fresh tulips. Thanks Tricia! I can't wait to enjoy them all week long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment