Labels
April 21, 2011
A Cookie
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A lovely session at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple with Maurianne. It is always nice to be in the temple and extra nice to be there with a great friend. #2 - A cookie. Brett and I were talking about sugar cookies yesterday and were going to buy one at Great Harvest but they were closed. On my way home from the temple I stopped and got us one. I was pretty excited about it and Brett came over when he got through with work so we could enjoy them. Made me very happy. #3 - My student's autobiographies. I have 24 autobiographies that I need to grade. I love reading them and yet it's such a chore. Twenty-four life stories is a lot of reading. Today I cut the pile to 18. Hopefully tomorrow I get at least that many done as well. #4 - Preston and I finally found the secret level on Mario. Now we've only got one more to find - I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment