Labels
April 26, 2011
Dental Floss
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A lovely day with my kids. I was talking to someone the other day and I remarked how my students become mine for the year that I have them. They really do become mine. I love each and every one of them. Today when I took role two students were absent. I thought to myself, "I hope they're just late and will get here in a few minutes." They walked in just moments later and I thought, "I feel complete now." Weird but true. I miss them when they're gone. I want them with me! And here is the real miracle: When the end of the year comes I somehow am ready to smile at all of them and send them on their way and I get excited for the new bunch of kids that will become mine. And they do, I fall in love with a new class and the wonderfulness that is my job begins all again. #2 - Zucchini and yellow squash. These were my vegetables of choice for dinner and I enjoyed them so much. I love a good fresh cooked vegetable! #3 - Dental Floss. I can't imagine life without it. I don't use it daily like I should which is weird because I love the clean feeling it gives my teeth so I have no idea why I don't use it everyday. I better rededicate myself to this good habit. I contribute my love of dental floss all to President Rackham from my mission. I'll never forget him demonstrating how to properly floss your teeth in a zone conference. Might have been the funniest thing ever. Guess there is something to a happy person having healthy teeth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment