Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Beautiful Yellowstone Park. I wanted to go to Yellowstone to see the baby buffalo. When they are first born they are orange. I've been to the park in late April and you get to see a bunch of them. I was really hopeful that there would be bunches of them. Unfortunately, we only saw two and I'm pretty sure that the two we saw were actually the same calf and we just saw it coming and going. I guess there is always next year to see the babies. Yellowstone in the winter is a lot of fun because the geysers are so visible because the air is so cold. I love to see the steam! #2- Here is my little nephew Oliver he is growing like crazy. He'll be walking before we know it! #3- My Grandpa. I dearly love this 82 year old man! I was so excited to give him the book I'd made. He opened it up and said, "Oh, look at that ugly old man!" Then he saw the picture of him and Rhett and said, "Look at that." With a big smile. Then he flipped the page to Wiley's picture and letter and started to read it out loud. Halfway through he got teary eyed. He didn't read anymore and enjoyed looking at the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment