Labels
April 16, 2011
A Free Rice Krispie Treat
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - the yummy omelet Brett made after our 5 mile run this morning. I'm not quite where I can say I love to run (I don't think that'll ever happen) but I love the feeling after I've finished. Case in point an omelet and chocolate milk could have never tasted better. So I guess I love eating after running and today breakfast was divine. #2 - A new water bottle. I finally made it to REI to use a gift card I got for my birthday. I'm pretty excited about it. Hopefully I won't leave it anywhere and keep track of it. #3 - A free treat. Tricia, Preston, Kerri, and I went and saw the edited version of A King's Speech. It was really interesting and well done. I enjoy a good movie where you feel like you learned something about history when you're through. After the movie we headed to Noodles and Company to grab some dinner. Because we were there right before the store was closing we were given free rice krispie treats. They were pretty great - it made Kerri and I pretty happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am sorry I haven't shipped your two bottles to you! AND I can't BELIEVE your luck at noodles &co. are their rice krispies as yummy as the noodles????
ReplyDelete