Labels

April 5, 2011

A little time to myself



Today I'm thankful for: #1 - That my students are little science nerds. Today I pulled out a microscope that plugs into my computer and we magnified a bunch of stuff. Then it was time for recess so I let them gather things that had cells and it was hilarious what they came back in with. The better part of the story is I had to shoo them all out the door to go to recess cause the would have preferred to stay in and look at more things under the microscope. Really my job is a lot of fun. #2 - Today as I was driving home from work I thought I just need a little time to myself. So I came home turned on some piano music and read a book for about 45 min. I was feeling a little melancholy and this helped me to escape for just a few minutes. #3 - Tricia who borrowed me a couple of ingredients for my muffins. I was just on my way out the door to go to the store when Tricia got home. The couple of things that I needed she had and let me use them so I didn't have to leave the house. This made me very happy because I really didn't want to go anywhere once I got home. And the muffins turned out delightfully. A definite keeper of a recipe. I'm hoping people will enjoy them at our meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment