Labels

April 19, 2011

Fresh Grapes



Today I'm thankful for: #1- Raegan who sat and listened. I'm so thankful for my many friends who listen when I need it. I don't know what I'd do without them all. #2- Being able to give my students a fun memory. I finally got around to making a dvd for my class and the 3rd graders of their musical they performed. I spent the evening burning DVDs and only got about half of them finished. They are so adorable and I sure hope it is something most of them hang onto and pull out when they're older and enjoy it all over again. #3- Yummy fresh grapes.  I have a hard time with fruit because it can be so hit or miss. These grapes I bought have been delicious though. Tonight I thought I'd like a snack before I headed to bed and these grapes were perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment