Labels

April 14, 2011

Roommate Prayer


Today I'm thankful for: #1- A quick nap. Driving home from work tonight I was SO tired and thought I don't know if I'm going to be able to make it through the temple session I had planned for 7:00. I came home and took a quick 40 min nap. It seems it was just what I needed! #2- A stake relief society temple trip. Our stake met at the Jordan River temple for dinner followed by a temple session. During dinner the temple president and his wife spoke to us and I was grateful to be in the temple listening to their sweet words. The blessing of being able to go to the temple often is so wonderful!  #3-Roommate prayer. We don't quite get to it every evening but we are trying. We sure enjoy the spirit that it brings into our home and how it brings us closer as friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment