Today I'm thankful for: #1- that I finally decided that I'd go home for a couple of days. I kept changing my mind so it was good to finally get in the car and just go. #2- Pizza at 5-11 Main. The old drug store has been turned into a lovely little pizza joint and it is a favorite place to eat when I am home. I enjoyed just being with my parents and visiting. #3- A drive up to Warm River with my parents. We will be camping here in 2 short months. I sure hope that all the snow is gone and it has warmed up considerably!! I joked that we might just need to make snow caves to sleep in in July. You couldn't even see the bridge let alone walk across it. I'm thankful for my dad my life has been blessed by wonderful parents! We didn't stay out of the car for long it was too cold!
| You can't see it but this is where the bridge to the upper campground is. Still a lot of snow! |
No comments:
Post a Comment