Labels
April 9, 2011
24 hour grocery store
Today I'm thankful for: #1- A free gym pass. This morning it was snowing big giant flakes so Brett took Kerri and I to his gym to work out. It was pretty great even though about 30 minutes in I was pretty sure I'd about had enough. We did about another hour after that. Gotta love it! What I really do love is being with friends and somehow that doesn't make working out seem so horrible for me. We came back to my house for our usual chocolate milk and breakfast. #2- A day of it's ok to just be at home. I wan't in the mood to do too much. So I stayed in comfy clothes all day and didn't bother with makeup or doing my hair. I just sat on my computer and worked on this book for Grandpa. #3- Finally at 11:30 I decided I needed to run to the store. I was pretty thankful the store close to my home is open 24 hours a day so I didn't have to go far or settle for getting something at a convience store. I was going to snap a picture when I was in the store but forgot so I settle for this great picture with the grocery bag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment