Labels
April 25, 2011
Preston and Tricia
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Lunch with Maurianne and Tiffany. Such wonderful girls! It was delightful to sit and visit with them for an hour. #2 - A phone conversation with my Grandpa. Grandpa called me last night to see if I had made it home and to thank me for the book I had given him. I didn't see he'd called until it was too late to return the call. When I called him back today he told me that he loved his book. He said he'd taken it to church and taught his priesthood lesson from it. That made me smile. When he opened his gift at his party he didn't read too much of it because everyone was wanting to look at it. He told me that often he can't sleep at night and will get up and read a while. He said I couldn't sleep so I got up and read that book and had myself a good cry. I almost started crying when he told me that. I wanted this to be a special gift and I think it was because it was a gift to tell him how much he is loved by all of his grandchildren. This is what I believe life is all about. Not just family but generations of family who do good and strive to be better because of who you have been. This is what is so amazing to me about my grandpa. His grandchildren love and adore him and know he cares for each one of us. Grandma did too and I can't wait to associate with them both throughout Eternity in an eternal family! #3 - A fun evening with Tricia and Preston. We watched a show we've had recorded for about a week and finally got a chance to watch it. These two are great and I'm so happy to have them as friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment