Labels
April 7, 2011
Hoods and the temple
Today I'm thankful for: #1- My weekly trip to the temple. I love the temple and I love that I live so close to so many that I can go every week. I was very happy to be headed there today after work. #2 - When I walked out of the temple it was drizzling rain. I usually don't use a hood but today I pulled it on. I particularly like the hood on this jacket and thought it definitely deserved to be my picture for the day. #3- A free evening. I spent the rest of the evening at home working on my project for grandpa's birthday. I knew that this would take me a long time but I didn't realize just how long it would take. I'm getting closer but it still has so much more to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment