Labels

April 3, 2011

Runts


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - My landlord/ roommate/ good friend Tricia. Tricia let's me tag along to her family's home to spend the whole day of general conference. They treat me to a big breakfast, let me take a long nap on their floor between sessions, and then the last session is followed by a FANTASTIC Sunday dinner. I'm pretty lucky to know such wonderful people. #2 - For Elder Scott's talk. It reminded that life is meant to be shared with someone. That part of the beauty of the gospel is that when we are married we are married for Eternity and that our families are meant to be together forever. I want that - I want to live my life so that I'm worthy of that! #3 - Relaxing at home working on my project and eating Runts. I really am grateful for this even though it seems to be a bit of a stretch. I enjoyed watching a movie about Emma Smith, working on a project, and snacking on candy. It was a great evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment