Labels

April 4, 2011

What Every Girl Needs



Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A cute new shirt to wear. Maybe it doesn't look so cute in the picture but I felt cute in it all day. I decided that every once in a while every girl just needs something new to wear. #2 - A principal who doesn't yell at me even when I'm late. Today I was really late. No excuse I just was. I passed my boss and he just smiled and said good morning. I need to do better and I'm glad he doesn't feel the need to reprimand me for all my shortcomings. #3 - A lovely home evening in the home of my stake president. Our home evening after every General Conference is always at our stake president's home where we discuss what we enjoyed about conference. Usually they have a quiz with all the general authorities' names and quotes from their talks and you have to match the quote with the name of who said it. Working together Tricia and I got them all. Gotta feel pretty great about that. This conference was really so wonderful and was filled with so many little messages that seem taylor made for me. The men and women who spoke to us are truly called of God and their words are really from Him. I know this and it brings me more joy, peace, and comfort than I can explain!

No comments:

Post a Comment