Today I'm thankful for: #1- A early morning trip to the temple on my way to work. This made my day very wonderful. It started it off great and I was happy the entire day. #2 - The ALPS open house at my school today. Apparently a little girls who goes to another school has a brother who comes to our school saw me at the open house and told her mom she thought she'd like me as a teacher. My principal told them that he'd have to check with me and get back to them. I said of course I'll take her. I feel like if she wants me then I want her. I thought that was pretty cool! #3- Dinner with some of my most favorite people in the world. The Ludlows took me to dinner and I had a lovely time visiting with them. I'm so lucky to know them. #4- Preston pulling out his special cups for us to enjoy grahams and milk. He let me us the cool Canada mug!
No comments:
Post a Comment