
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - A group of my girls who play in the school orchestra. We have been studying sound and we were talking about high and low pitch the other day. A couple of girls approached me and said, "Could we play our instruments for the class? We can show how you tune them by tightening and loosening the strings." Of course I said I'd love that. Have I ever mentioned that I love my kids? Well, I do and this is why - They play their instruments and the rest of the class is so into what they are doing. Then the recess bell rings and half the class stays in and the girls let them try out playing their violins and cellos. I just might have a couple of kids decide they want to be in orchestra next year. It makes me happy to see them share their love and interest for different topics with each other. I just feel lucky to be a part of it. #2 - Today was a BEAUTIFUL day! Brett and I went for a nice little run. Very enjoyable and I loved to feel the warm sun on my skin and to see the snow capped mountains. It was a perfect evening. #3 - Making a little April Fool's treat to share with friends tomorrow. I don't know why we celebrate this holiday. It's kinda dumb but I love these cupcakes and they're so much fun to share with others. Tricia was so sweet and helped me decorate them. I can't wait for tomorrow so that I can give them away!
No comments:
Post a Comment