Labels

August 2, 2011

0 Miles but Now There's 5


Today I'm thankful for: #1- My friend Brian a.k.a. the school janitor who fixes and helps me with anything I ask. I had a magnetic board hanging up and it fell down over the weekend. (Probably should have and something more stable than push pins holding it up but it's worked for the last 3 years so I wasn't worried about it.) I asked Brian to put some nails in my wall and this morning without a reminder he and his helper fixed it for me. Yep, I'm glad there's people who'll put holes in the wall with good strong nails so I don't have to.

#2 - A group of students who are excited to learn. I we're learning about each other and I'm very excited for the year. I think I'm going to really like this group.

#3- Brand new running shoes. Kerri and I went to Wasatch Running and were fitted for our first pair of actual running shoes. We went ahead and clocked 5 miles with them tonight and I'll say that now there is no going back. Loved the feel of them on my feet - worth every penny. (And they did cost a few - but I'm SO happy with my purchase!) I really enjoyed our run it was at dusk and it wasn't too hot. I love to run as the sun is rising or the sun is setting. It's so beautiful!

#4 - Laughter with friends. Preston, Tricia, Kerri, and I had a great evening watching a show, eating food, and most of all enjoying each other's company. I love that the day can end laughing with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment