Labels

August 15, 2011

I guess the saying is true


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Annie who came to my classroom and shared her love of reading with my students. She has published a book. Pretty cool that I know a real life other who'll come to my class and visit with my kids. She read a portion of her book to the class and I'm pretty sure all of them want to read it. We have a couple of copies that there is quite the line of kids waiting to read it.

#2 - Raegan who is such a dear friend. We laughed when we saw each other today because we both had on yellow and white striped shirts. I guess great minds think a like because we most certainly didn't plan this. Raegan is always willing to listen and I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful friend.

#3 - Roommates. When I got home from work it was one of those Mondays that seemed way too long for my liking. Tricia needed to run to IKEA so Kerri and I went along with her and I was thankful for good friends that made a not so good day seem so much better. What would I do without great people in my life? Tricia and I also went to home evening and enjoyed meeting some new people at a double ward spaghetti dinner and then Kerri and I ran 3 miles when we got home. I'm pretty sure our half marathon won't kill me but I'm wondering if all the training just might.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED visiting with your students. Gave me a such a rush to know they really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete