Labels
August 29, 2011
Lange and Raegan Fay
Today I'm thankful for: #1- Yoga in the morning. Kerri and I got up at 5 a.m. to do a little yoga. It makes me very happy even though I'm the least flexible person I know. Maybe that's what I like - it feels so good especially after that hike on Saturday.
#2 - Quick Monday at work. I love a quick day at work especially if that day is a Monday.
#3- Friends for dinner. Raegan and I have talked about getting together for dinner for several months. Life is busy and sometimes it's hard to remember you want to make plans when a good night for everyone opens up. Well the other week when my roommates and I made our list for fall fun we put on it have Lange and Raegan over for dinner. The next day I told Raegan she was on the list so we picked a day and made sure everyone could come. Since I live far away from any of my family members my roommates are "my family away from family." Raegan has met several of those "family members" and I've met Lange a few times briefly at school things and I feel like I know him because Raegan and I share our lives outside of work with each other and well he's a big part of her life outside of work. But tonight was a lot of fun to really get to know each other's lives and the people in our lives outside of school. I told Raegan that when the evening was through I felt like I had finally gotten to know her entirely. Lange is her second half and it's easy to see how well these two complete each other. I'm glad for friends and family like these two that help me to remember how wonderful marriage to your best friend can be. I love Raegan dearly she is all that a true friend is or could ever be. I honestly believe that she's one of the reasons that I felt good about moving to Utah and taking a teaching job at Riverton. I needed to meet her and have her friend as my friend. I'm pretty sure that without her as my coworker I wouldn't be near as happy with my job. Thanks Lange and Raegan for coming over and enjoying the evening with us. We all loved your stories and want you to know you're welcome at our house anytime you'd like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm probably in the running with you for being the least flexible. I have to use yoga blocks :)
ReplyDelete