Labels
August 17, 2011
Folded Clothes
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - that if I have to go to a meeting that I get to go with a friend. Raegan and I are in charge of the reading program for our school this year. We had a meeting and had to leave school early. Parent volunteers took our classes for the last hour of the day. We went to our meeting and enjoyed a little treat from Sweet Tooth Fairy. I was glad that if I go to a meeting at least Raegan and I could go together and enjoy each other's company.
#2 - Cleaning up my room just a little. Cleaning my room is on the top of my list of things to do as soon as I go off track. I was glad that all my clean clothes are now folded and put away where they belong.
#3 - A five mile run. Kerri and I ran for the last time before our big run on Saturday. It was a little hot which I really didn't enjoy but we had to get a run in so we're ready for that 13.1 miles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment