Labels

August 22, 2011

Let's go Fly a Kite


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Early Monday mornings. Kerri and I did a little yoga this morning at 5 a.m. Insanely early but I had to get to work early so that I could get my week planned and ready to go.

#2 - That today was just a really good day. I enjoyed today and thought to myself, "I love what I do!" This definitely didn't happen last Monday so I was happy I was back to myself today.

#3 - The pretty cool raccoon picture that three of my girls created for the Raccoon Report. They worked really hard and it looks really cool. Raegan helped me put it up on the wall and I'm thankful for a friend who helps me when I need it.

#4 - Home Evening and flying kites. This was our activity for the evening. I got a little kite up in the air and it flew for a few minutes and then I was ready to be through. Tricia and I did stay our token 1/2 hour and then we had some errands to run. I enjoyed some cold cereal once we got home and then headed to bed early I'm so tired! - 5 a. m. will do that to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment