Labels

August 24, 2011

Pepper Spray


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - a half day sub that allow us to hammer out the next three assessments for our math blocks. I need to get them typed up and we'll be ready to go. This whole new core thing is coming - slowly but it's coming.

#2 - Library. I love Wednesdays because that means it's library day. and I just love seeing my friend Kris. Today she gave me a little gift - pepper spray to take with me while I'm running incase someone attacks me - kinda funny to think I now own pepper spray.

#3 - A parent volunteer who wants to come in and teach my students a lesson weekly. He's a professor at BYU who teaches history. I have him teaching parts of each of my world history units and I'm very excited to have him come each week.

#4 - The temple after work. I just love to go and forget the world for a while and remember what I've been promised and what I've promised to do.

 #5 - A clean house. We've all been so busy lately that we decided we'd take tonight and all clean for an hour. Our home feels so much better now that everything is clean.

#6- A little ice cream and watching Royal Pains to finish off the night. It's been a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment