Today I'm thankful for: #1- The sweet parent volunteer who graded my tests for me. I have been needing to these for a couple of days and just haven't had the time. I didn't even know this mom was coming in to volunteer but when she walked into my room and said I'm here to do whatever you'd like I was more than happy to hand her this stack of papers. She had it graded so quickly and even had time to alphabetize my books. I couldn't do it all without help that's for sure.
#2- Getting lots finished at work. The week we go off track is always a whirlwind of getting everything finished up. I'm so glad my students work hard and also allow me to work hard.
#3- My students who have won their kickball games the past two days. The 6th grade is having a kickball tournament sponsored by the city. I thought my kids would loose their first two games and be out but they've surprised me and have won the past two days and will play for the championship on Thursday. They've figured out what it means to play as a team and I'm proud of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment