Labels
August 7, 2011
Fireside on Temple Square
Today I'm thankful for: #1- The testimony I get to bear and those who bear their own when I teach. One of the reasons that I love to teach Sunday school is I get the chance to bear my testimony about the truthfulness of the principles of the gospel that I teach. I also love to hear others bear their testimonies through their comments.
#2- Stuffed peppers. Kerri cooked a yummy dinner for us of stuffed peppers. I love this meal but have never cooked this for myself but love to eat it. Michelle has also cooked them for me. It was very sweet of Kerri to share her Sunday meal with me. I'll have to cook for both of us soon.
#3- Fireside that wrapped up the Summit activities. Elder Don L. Clarke was the speaker. Elder Clarke is my grandpa Clarks first cousin. He gave a wonderful talk. And it was a perfect way to end the weekend. I was happy that Marylynn, Kerri, and I decided to go downtown to the fireside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment