Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The parent volunteers who took my class so I could go to a PTA meeting. Raegan and I had to pitch our idea for Road to Success. It's nice to know that there are so many parents at my school who'll help and volunteer whenever we need it.
#2 - My students and the awesome bio poems that they have been writing. I haven't read all of them but those that I have read are pretty spectacular. They've been working hard and I'm so proud of them and pleased with how their hard work is making my job so much easier.
#3 - Hiking with friends. We hiked up to Donut Falls tonight. It felt good to be out in the fresh air and enjoying the beauty of the forest. I love to hear running water. I love to smell the the green vegetation. It was great and just what I needed after a day at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment