Labels

August 26, 2011

Late at Night


Today I'm thankful for: #1 - Fridays. I'm happy it's the weekend and happy that Friday afternoons give me a chance to try and catch up. Today I got most of my grades put into the online grade book. I've been a little hit or miss this week which means it's time to rededicate myself. One more week until I go off track and then I'll get a real break and really catch up.

#2 - Michelle from the district who brought over a tool to help me make some assessments. It was quite kind of her and I really appreciated her willingness to go out of her way to help me.

#3 - Plane tickets. I'm headed to AZ and to St. George next week to see all the girls! (and Jonathan and Ruffin too.) I found pretty good deals on flights so I'm taking one into Phoenix on Friday night staying 3 days then flying to Vegas where Liz will pick me up and we'll play for about 3 days in St. George. Then I'll take a shuttle home. I can't wait to see all the girls and to watch me some BYU football with Jonathan. We're going to have a great time!!

#4- Napping on a Friday night. When I got home from work Kerri and I ran to the store and bought stuff to take on our hike. We've decided to hike Mt. Timpinogas tonight and watch the sun rise tomorrow. So after our shopping trip we both headed to our rooms for a good nap so we could make it. I'm pretty excited for this little adventure. The only thing is it'll keep me up all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment