Labels
August 21, 2011
Josh Baker
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - My temple recommend. My recommend expires at the end of August so I had an interview with my Bishop a couple of weeks ago and one with a member of my stake presidency this morning. I am grateful that I am worthy to hold a temple recommend and it is a life long goal of mine to always have a current recommend. I love the temple and love that the temple helps to uplift me and strengthens my desire to work harder at coming closer to my Savior Jesus Christ. I also enjoy the temple recommend renewal process and that I get to come before my priesthood leaders and declare my worthiness to enter the house of the Lord.
#2 - A good reminder. Today our Sacrament meeting was centered on Scripture study. I'm thankful for the reminder that I need to work on having much more productive scripture study.
#3 - Josh Baker who is my home teacher. I am thankful that he will come and visit us monthly. I am thankful that he is willing to help and serve me when I need it. And most of all I'm thankful to have a priesthood holder I can call when I need a blessing. Josh is a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment