Labels
August 12, 2011
We'll probably be able to find what you need
Today I'm thankful for: #1 - The parent volunteer who was so kind to come into my room and watch my kids for 2 hours so I could meet with the rest of the 6th grade teachers and plan our math teaching for the next 9 weeks. There is a whole lot more to teaching than just opening a book and teaching. Sometimes the planning is about more than I can handle. So today I'm thankful for extra time.
#2 - All my grades being in the computer. Actually I still have one quiz to be put in but it's not corrected yet and it'll only take me about 1/2 hour to grade so I'm going to say it's close enough to say they're all in.
#3 - Dinner with friends. Tricia, Preston, Kerri, and I went to dinner at Red Rock. It was enjoyable. My favorite was just being out with friends. Preston was signing the receipt and said does any one have a pen that works? All of a sudden Kerri pulled out a fist full of pens and asked what color he wanted. I said I had a tide to go pen or a glue stick and Tricia pulled out a highlighter. Pretty sure we could have come up with anything you needed between the two of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment