Labels
August 14, 2011
A List
Today I'm thankful: A quiet Sunday morning. I usually don't have a Sunday morning. This is because I'm asleep so I'm not complaining. Lilly and I woke up around 7:30. She ate a bowl of cereal and she got dressed in her church clothes. Then I delivered her back to her parents just in time for them to be off to church. Then I came home and enjoyed the rest of the morning until it was time for me to go to my church meetings. I love a few hours of nowhere to go and just being home.
#2 Sunday dinner. Tricia's mom is one of the sweetest ladies that I know. She cooks a fantastic dinner and then tells us not to do the dishes because she just wants us to have a nice time. Sometimes we listen some times we don't. We usually make sure that our dishes at least make their way into the dishwasher before we'll sit down and think about dessert. (Which were yummy vaNIElla cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy.)
#3 - A list of fall to does. On our way home we decided we needed to make a list of things to do in the next four months. We wrote quite the list and I'm sure we're going to have a whole lot of fun as we find was to do what's on our list and check it off. I can hardly wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment