Labels
August 1, 2011
Cereal
Today I'm thankful: #1 - that I survived the day after getting up at 5:15. Saturday was busy and I didn't get my week planned so I went in early today to make sure I had things ready. I like getting up early because I feel like I've had a morning before I go to work but 5:15 is just so early that I can't LOVE it too much.
#2 - For mashed Potatoes to eat at lunch. Our school cafeteria isn't too bad and I'm always tempted to get mashed potatoes when they're on the menu. Today they sounded much better than what I'd brought for lunch so I enjoyed two scoops of potatoes smothered in gravy.
#3 - For a bowl of cereal and laughter with friends. For home evening we brought a box of cereal to share. I enjoyed Reeses and Cookie Crisps. Both kinds of cereal that I'd never buy but I'll eat a small bowl as a little treat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment